Are you a regulatory expert in drug development? Would you like to work with highly skilled colleagues in an entrepreneurial yet safe start-up? In that case, take a look at what RegSmart has to offer!
RegSmart is a newly started consultancy firm within global regulatory affairs, drug development. After a flying start, we are looking for more Senior Consultants to join our team.
As Senior Consultant at RegSmart you provide regulatory relevant and scientifically sound advice and strategies on a global level. You manage and take part in complex and challenging drug development projects from different therapeutic areas.
Typical assignments include:
- Develop regulatory strategies, e.g. to get early stage products to phase III
- Act as regulatory expert in project teams
- Interpret guidelines (or define new standards where necessary!) and argue for the best strategies
- Prepare, lead and participate in scientific advice and communication with authorities
- Lead the compilation of regulatory files, e.g. MAA, NDA, IND, ODD
The employment is with RegSmart, with placement in Sweden or Danmark. RegSmart Headquarters are located in Uppsala, Sweden. The position is open-ended, full-time, starting upon agreement. The terms of the employment can also be discussed individually.
We are looking for a senior expert in regulatory affairs within drug development. We believe that you have:
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory strategies for drug development
- In-depth knowledge of the EU and preferably also US regulatory system
- Experience from pharmaceutical industry and/or medical agencies.
- Experience from scientific advice
- Academic degree within life science or equivalent.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
To succeed, you need to be able to work independently, take initiative and lead projects. At the same time, you need to be communicative and team-spirited. The complex nature of this work requires good judgement, ambition and a profound interest in the science of drug development.
Application & Contact
In this recruitment RegSmart collaborates with Search4S, www.search4s.se. For more information, contact Recruitment Consultant Anna Rennermalm, +46 707 94 20 05, email@example.com
Selection of candidates & interviews will be conducted continuously, thus submit your application as soon as possible.
Last application date: 13 Oct 2019